• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
If only...

MCS

Total snow accumulations: 74 to 108 inches.

I think I'd be willing to put up with about 20 years worth of completely snowless torch winters just to have a week of this at BWI. :lol:

And that is only for the first 4 days of the forecast, it does not include accumulations for the snow forecasted for the last 3 days.

And that is only for the first 4 days of the forecast, it does not include accumulations for the snow forecasted for the last 3 days.

I don't know why but this cracks me up. 173.4" through 2am next Wednesday. As if the first 4 days was not enough, it's funny how the qpf and snow forecast go through the roof Tues/Wed next week. Here's the crudely stitched meteogram:

Ranier.png

I don't know why but this cracks me up. 173.4" through 2am next Wednesday. As if the first 4 days was not enough, it's funny how the qpf and snow forecast go through the roof Tues/Wed next week. Here's the crudely stitched meteogram:

I wonder if they'll have issues with sleet cutting the totals... or maybe even some sun angle issues :lol:

That's pretty much what I experienced when I was in Lahore one summer. It was also humid and the power went out pretty frequently.

Where I grew up we'd get there fairly often tho 100-109 was more common. Only 4.5 hours from the heaviest snow you'll ever see too just about. The west is far superior to the east. ;)

Ranier.png

Reading the local forecast discussion they are expecting a huge storm there at that time and they said the snow levels will be at 5000 feet and Mt. Rainier is at 12000 feet so they will be getting probably 60 or 70 inches from that storm it appears.

• 9 months later...

Bump Snowman.gif

Today

Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Temperature rising to near 5 by 9am, then falling to around 0 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a southwest wind 21 to 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 23 to 29 inches possible.

Tonight

Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 1. Windy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 32 to 37 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 37 to 43 inches possible.

Monday

Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 9. Windy, with a south southwest wind 45 to 49 mph, with gusts as high as 65 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 37 to 43 inches possible.

Monday Night

Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 4. Windy, with a southwest wind 34 to 39 mph decreasing to 22 to 27 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 26 to 32 inches possible.

Tuesday

Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 11. Windy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 25 to 30 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 15 to 21 inches possible.

http://forecast.weat....76005231567382

Archived