• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Can I post here?....I'll keep it in 1 thread

Deck Pic

I should know this but what are you guys referring to as trolling or a troll post? I never understood this?? Thanks

A troll posts just to get a rise. The typical troll is described below

"I look back at what I used to do for fun on those lonely Friday and Saturday nights and realize how truly pathetic a life I was living. I had no social life, had never had a girlfriend or gotten laid, had substituted my mundane reality for a virtual reality, bought IP-altering software just for account bannings, and was just an all-around unhappy ***hole who loved ruining otherwise happy peoples' days and bringing down their moods to the ****ty one I was constantly experiencing. The reality is that, just as with real life emotional abusers, most trolls suffer from one or more various personality disorders (usually narcissism) and/or an inferiority complex, low self-esteem, and depression, as I was. Trolling is a cyber-expression of emotional abuse, and emotional abuse itself is part of a grander pathological mental disorder that the troll should seek help for, as I did."

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mid Atlantic forum has become a warminista haven....which is fine...I know people like warmth....But I'd rather post in a forum where people actually like cold and snow and even when it doesn't snow they want to be in a cold pattern so the chances are at least there....That way, especially with the upcoming torch, they can celebrate the horrible winter we are having without me getting in the way....The Thursday and Saturday events are looking pretty bad for us, but I know you guys have some more chances coming up....I'd rather be in a forum where people are focused on winter

http://fortysouthwx.com/index.php?/forum/4-forty-south-weather/

Welcome, you'll find many winter weather enthusiasts here. We bust each other a lot, and sometimes it may seem like we're really giving each other ****. However, many of us have met and we are actually a pretty tight community. Lots of cool, very smart people here. I've personally met CoastalWx, CTBlizz, WeatherWiz, 40/70, ORH_Wxman, Bigrombalski, Amyb, Cpick, Ginx, Weathafella, CapeCodWeather, and others I'm definitely forgetting to mention (sorry!!)...

Coolest dude ever - me.

What kind of "warmth" are you talking about in Jan/ Feb - mid 40's?

Who the heck wants that? It's not exacty beach weather. During these months, I'm happier with snow on the ground.

I don't know what is more unreasonable? Wishing for a snowstorm or 70 degree weather in January (here or in NJ). This winter is arguable, but still.

You will love tomorrow when your slush becomes solid ice underfoot. Your transparency is obvious.

Of course I love snow and winter weather and would prefer a warning criteria snowfall above all else ...but if all I get out of winter is a bunch of sub-advisory snowfalls that either sublimate on a cold dry windy day, or wash away with the next cutter, I'll pass.

Archived