• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Late November/Early December upcoming wx.

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, it's good now, but look what it takes. With that +NAO..you need the perfect timing from keeping it coming into Kevin's fanny. As usual, it's sort of in la la land at this point. Something to watch I guess.

All true. But doesn't seeing a Euro prog of 3-6 in YBY bring joy to your heart even at d6-7?

LOL, it's good now, but look what it takes. With that +NAO..you need the perfect timing from keeping it coming into Kevin's fanny. As usual, it's sort of in la la land at this point. Something to watch I guess.

Quite sure it will keep flopping around for at least another day or 2 as it still 6 days out and has changed quite a few times the last few runs

All true. But doesn't seeing a Euro prog of 3-6 in YBY bring joy to your heart even at d6-7?

LOL, It's the classic "whoa" when you see it. I will say, the 00z EC ensembles were south of 12z yesterday, so maybe there is a trend. I'd have to see the 12z ensemble before perhaps entertaining the idea. LIke Will alluded to, it's a complicated pattern so the chances of it working out like that might be far fetched. Hopefully the ensemble agrees to a point.

If it does snow next week, It will melt shortly after as we look to torch again..

Even if it stayed cold it would melt. It's still quite early. Despite the ridge at least the first day appears not much above normal...in fact perhaps low level cold keeps it AOB normal for 1 day before a broader warmth comes in.

Every model could show snow right now and Scott, will, and Ryan would say they aren't buying it... as they should

It's not that it is impossible, but when you look at everything...it's sort of complicated to simply put it. The 00z euro ensemble was a little better so we'll see what 12z does.

LOL, It's the classic "whoa" when you see it. I will say, the 00z EC ensembles were south of 12z yesterday, so maybe there is a trend. I'd have to see the 12z ensemble before perhaps entertaining the idea. LIke Will alluded to, it's a complicated pattern so the chances of it working out like that might be far fetched. Hopefully the ensemble agrees to a point.

Be ironic if in the midsts of a bad pattern we have 3 snow opportunities before 12/1

Archived