joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
First Winter Storm Threat for New England 2011/12 - II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm only 200', but looking at the late QPF and timing I think it's possible I could end up with 1-2 if it comes down hard enough late tomorrow night. I remember getting an inch or so I think this time of year a few years back, some decent accumulation the Patriots Oct. snow gamegame and another 1/2" and dusting from last year's mid October events. Sure don't remember this much pre-Haloween snows growing up.

Man awesome late night discussion from ORH and Coastal... good stuff guys. This storm is a good example of why Worecester is a perfect snow location. As 40/70 says they may not always jackpot but they never get completely screwed or shut-out.

Looks really good for ORH down to Kevin now.

Yeah we're weenies...but love to talk about snow..lol.

The SREFs were still liking the southern angle too fwiw. Based on these subtle trends, The areas that are a little more questionable are in the game a little more, but I'm still a little unsure of how much good moisture is left in some areas where they flip. I think if I were Dave and over to MPM and Pete..I'd feel pretty dam good. Will as well..although he won't get as much as Dave will...I don't think anyways. If these srn trends continue...Kevin can lock up his 1-2".

The EC ensembles looked like the op which again, makes me question the validity of the south trends, but it is possible that it could happen. As it is..euro at least gave Kevin a boost, but he is still walking the line a little. I think the overall accumulations look good. I was thinking maybe closer to 2.8" for Dave but MPM and Pete might be in the 3-4" range.

Yeah we're weenies...but love to talk about snow..lol.

The SREFs were still liking the southern angle too fwiw. Based on these subtle trends, The areas that are a little more questionable are in the game a little more, but I'm still a little unsure of how much good moisture is left in some areas where they flip. I think if I were Dave and over to MPM and Pete..I'd feel pretty dam good. Will as well..although he won't get as much as Dave will...I don't think anyways. If these srn trends continue...Kevin can lock up his 1-2".

The EC ensembles looked like the op which agai

n, makes me question the validity of the south trends, but it is possible that it could happen. As it is..euro at least gave Kevin a boost, but he is still walking the line a little. I think the overall accumulations look good. I was thinking maybe closer to 2.8" for Dave but MPM and Pete might be in the 3-4" range.

Any one of these guys gets a couple inches on their decks or something, better pull the classic October weenie move of piling all the snow in the north facing corner of their house and see how long they can make it last haha.

Man awesome late night discussion from ORH and Coastal... good stuff guys. This storm is a good example of why Worecester is a perfect snow location. As 40/70 says they may not always jackpot but they never get completely screwed or shut-out.

Looks really good for ORH down to Kevin now.

Yeah I'm pumped. this is gonna be fun tomorrow nite

• 2 years later...

Archived