Newest Member
    Toothache
Weathafella official winter forecast...supercedes all prior guesses

weathafella

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I think when I was more objective many months ago I may have nailed this forecast. The squirrels bother me because they remain so gd fat. But December is basically lost and to me a serious pattern change prior to mid January now appears unlikely. With raging +AO/EPO with no end in site, I expect 50% of our days to be much above normal, 25% above normal. And 25% aob normal. I changed my forecast and will live with it but my thinking is that change looks grim on this dark warm December morning.

Anyone see the Colorado State isn't going to do the December hurricane predictions because they have no predicative value? I'm thinking our early season winter predictions aren't far behind.

lol

Of course they are BS... ultra long range is pretty much a gamble, with a dash of science and a pinch of hunches. Just for fun

Not sure how energy met types make $

lol

Of course they are BS... ultra long range is pretty much a gamble, with a dash of science and a pinch of hunches. Just for fun

Not sure how energy met types make $

If we go into an El Nino which is very possible..you could at least venture a guess that the tropics will be a little less active.

If we go into an El Nino which is very possible..you could at least venture a guess that the tropics will be a little less active.

The useless ACE # will be lower, but who cares.....I'd rather just have a few hit the US for once.

The past few "active" seasons have been absolutely useless.

Archived