• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
introducing the nyc weenie get together version 1.5

earthlight

this one is on shorter notice, but i know we will still bring a crowd. i am still working on organizing a formal get together for later this year. it will likely be in the early part of the winter.

the impromptu get together will be this coming friday 9/30 at mickey mantles sports bar & grille for game 1 of the alds. we try to remain non-sports biased, but the mets suck so we have no choice. it will be fun to watch the yankees at this place, too. i've been here before and it was a great time. i called them and they said they don't limit group numbers. we won't all be walking in together anyway. mickey mantles is located at 42 central park south, new york, ny.

there is a chance that the date & time could be moved to saturday afternoon/evening if the friday game is scheduled for the afternoon. i don't anticipate this happening though as mlb will most likely schedule the yankees as a prime time game.

please rsvp as soon as you can in this thread. getting here is not hard, i have done it several times via both train & car with no problem. the bar can get crowded though, so be sure to get there a little before game time.

looking forward to seeing everybody next week, hope everyone can make it.

:weenie:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

umm the ALDS starts NEXT friday

this one is on shorter notice, but i know we will still bring a crowd. i am still working on organizing a formal get together for later this year. it will likely be in the early part of the winter.

the impromptu get together will be this coming friday at mickey mantles sports bar & grille for game 1 of the alds. we try to remain non-sports biased, but the mets suck so we have no choice. it will be fun to watch the yankees at this place, too. i've been here before and it was a great time. i called them and they said they don't limit group numbers. we won't all be walking in together anyway. mickey mantles is located at 42 central park south, new york, ny.

there is a chance that the date & time could be moved to saturday afternoon/evening if the friday game is scheduled for the afternoon. i don't anticipate this happening though as mlb will most likely schedule the yankees as a prime time game.

please rsvp as soon as you can in this thread. getting here is not hard, i have done it several times via both train & car with no problem. the bar can get crowded though, so be sure to get there a little before game time.

looking forward to seeing everybody next week, hope everyone can make it.

:weenie:

Archived