introducing the nyc weenie get together version 1.5

earthlight

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yay! Even a junior in HS is welcome?

if we have another gtg and its not at a 21 and over place, who are we to tell you that you can't show up. We aren't your parents.

The crowd may be older than you, but if you are ok with that, come on down and join us. the last one was great.

everyone got along great, it was good times. But don't count on AG3 lasting long, he was a real light weight.

Yeah I lurked since August and I recently decided to make a account because I want to learn alot more, I want to major in meterology, since I was 5 and even though the job aspect isn't good I don't care because it has been a passion of mine, I remember in kindergarten when kids used to bring in videos of Elmo and blues clues I brought in documentarys on tornados and hurricanes

Yeah I lurked since August and I recently decided to make a account because I want to learn alot more, I want to major in meterology, since I was 5 and even though the job aspect isn't good I don't care because it has been a passion of mine, I remember in kindergarten when kids used to bring in videos of Elmo and blues clues I brought in documentarys on tornados and hurricanes

well stick with it and ask lots of questions and dont read anything snow88 posts. LOL

Good luck to you.

If/when there is another gtg, come on down.

well stick with it and ask lots of questions and dont read anything snow88 posts. LOL

Good luck to you.

If/when there is another gtg, come on down.

I already posted this in upstate when we were discussing lake effect snow I'm really happy I joined this community you guys are really informative and unlike wunderground which has become a trollfest I really feel like I'm at home when I post here

Archived