• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
I have an idea - let's start a new talking points thread

Typhoon Tip

Thank god it's cold though so all of you with your below normal temperature fetish can ensure the bare ground stays extra frozen

And torch lovers like you during cold season cannot enjoy your fetish of long haired hippy men with hairy arms draped out car windows and hippies tossing off on their frisbees by the river when it should be cold and snowy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's good though...will only take one of those many s/w ripping through the flow to amp a bit to really get something interesting. i actually like the look of that gfs run. who knows if it's right, but i'd take it.

Yeah I actually think the signal is pretty good too... even though it's dry verbatim there's plenty of opportunity

The euro gives some snow to western mass and even north of ORH. It looks like it could be a couple of inches possible across nw mass before it turns to rain. It actually races that second area of precip up the coast. It seems to have made a step towards the gfs with that, but the outcome is probably the same. Looks like some back end light snow possible across the berks and possibly in central areas of mass and ct.

Archived