Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
NYC Banter and BS Thread Part III

Alpha5

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feels like a nice winter tonight expecting a snowstorm has that feeling ugh can't wait

'Ol man winter will provide. A few weeks ago I said Dec 15. Patience, my friend. It will reward. Many nights of tracking mouth watering model runs. 90 F temps over the Davis Straight. Blizzard warnings. Blinding wall of white snow. Metfan manning the microphone at CVS with a model by a model commentary.

Patience.

'Ol man winter will provide. A few weeks ago I said Dec 15. Patience, my friend. It will reward. Many nights of tracking mouth watering model runs. 90 F temps over the Davis Straight. Blizzard warnings. Blinding wall of white snow. Metfan manning the microphone at CVS with a model by a model commentary.

Patience.

Lmaoo soon soon! Tonight has a nice winter feel to it if we had clouds it would def feel like a storm

played 18 in shorts and t-shirt, was so awesome, course was in great shape

I feel like I've worn shorts more this month than I did in October (or at least much too often for November) - we simply haven't been stepping down towards winter at all. When we do get our first real shot of polar air, probably the beginning of December, it's going to be a big shock with highs near 40F and strong winds.

Archived