e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
NYC Banter and BS Thread Part III

Alpha5

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a really nice pattern developing on the 12z GFS .

It's signalling what should come down the road, but as usual I think the GFS is too early on the trigger re pattern reversal. It can't be trusted out in the fantasy range D 12-15. The Euro seems more reasonable with an improving pattern by D 14, a gradual breakdown of the Alaskan vortex, etc.

Lol. Surprisingly, my cousins and I pay 3/4 of the rent. It was bought with money that was left behind when my grandpa passed in 2004, but our family was going to sell it around 2008. My cousin and I convinced them to keep it...so we help out with most of it.

My apologies then John, I made an incorrect assumption and I'm sorry about that. Sounds like you guys have a great retreat and I am sure you will cherish it.....never any fail in a nice joint in VT.

Lol. Surprisingly, my cousins and I pay 3/4 of the rent. It was bought with money that was left behind when my grandpa passed in 2004, but our family was going to sell it around 2008. My cousin and I convinced them to keep it...so we help out with most of it.

Let's do a NYC get together there this winter since we'll be baking at the coast.

My apologies then John, I made an incorrect assumption and I'm sorry about that. Sounds like you guys have a great retreat and I am sure you will cherish it.....never any fail in a nice joint in VT.

No problem, fair assumption. It's always an awesome time. Snowed up there I believe 3 of the last 4 years that we went up. Stinks that this year might be a cold rain.

Archived