2. 2. Which Storm was Better?

• January 22-23, 2005
    • January 11-12. 2011
    • January 26-27, 2011
  3. 3. Which Winter was Better?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably but it is annoying every cluster gets a name these days. I do enjoy the fact weenies exist in Pro and Hobby form in the tropics, by the threads we should have had an Andrew Isabel already. NAO being negative will have a huge say in the final EC threat.

I don't bother with those threads for these crap events.....can do without the hallucinations and wishcasting.

Just think about it. Warm sunny 52F day. The mud squishing and sliding up the side of your shoe. Winter moths flyinf into your mouth. Who wouldn't want it?

LOL...

Families playing horseshoes in the backyard on a mild January night...shirts and skins basketball games in the park on MLK day, ice cream trucks driving around tinkling bells as we ring in the New Year

LOL...

Families playing horseshoes in the backyard on a mild January night...shirts and skins basketball games in the park on MLK day, ice cream trucks driving around tinkling bells as we ring in the New Year

news stations showing dripping ice sculptures on new years eve...flowers blossoming in central park and MRG skiing: 2221845717_33871c071d.jpg

LOL...

I've had so many debates with people about this type of wx, and the sunny 45F days in March that are useless. I know some people like it...not like there is a right or wrong here...but I want to know how it's possible to hold back tears as you stare at a dead brown lawn for weeks.

I've had so many debates with people about this type of wx, and the sunny 45F days in March that are useless. I know some people like it...not like there is a right or wrong here...but I want to know how it's possible to hold back tears as you stare at a dead brown lawn for weeks.

LOL - nothing like gray, brown, gray and more brown for months on end. that's how Tip dies.

Archived