• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ohio And Great Lakes Including (PA,KY,WVA,IN)!

Steve

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then don't come to this thread then..i have been doing this thread for 4 years!!

Oh no, the thread's fine.

I'm just joking about the fact that weather in this region has been on a virtual hiatus since October's wind storm.

Other than this weekend cold front and that clipper next week the hiatus looks to continue for another 2 weeks.

Oh no, the thread's fine.

I'm just joking about the fact that weather in this region has been on a virtual hiatus since October's wind storm.

Other than this weekend cold front and that clipper next week the hiatus looks to continue for another 2 weeks.

Oh ok...sorry..Didn't mean to seem harsh....ready for winter for sure!

Well luckily we hadn't had much to talk about yet so we didn't lose much I guess... :arrowhead:

If this cold dump ever comes, maybe we can cash in on a late Nov snow for the OV? I'm taking the 12z GFS to the bank today :scooter:

Let me check..yep..i'm up for a late Nov. snow!! :snowman:

Good to see your thread back Steve....like the swallows returning to capistrano....lol

I'm gonna be a downer. I am actually hoping for a really brief hard winter this year. Ideally something that starts the second or third week in December and is out of here by Feb 1. Has to do with bringing in more business. Maybe we can pull off a xmas blizzard this year!

Good to see all the regulars finding their way to our new home. I used to post under dkmaddog back @ eastern.

I'm not feeling too hot about the immediate future for us Ohio folk. The current drought conditions may have a pretty big impact on the first half of winter. I will be paying particular attention to soil moisture maps to see if there is any apparent feedback in the storm tracks.

Good to see all the regulars finding their way to our new home. I used to post under dkmaddog back @ eastern.

I'm not feeling too hot about the immediate future for us Ohio folk. The current drought conditions may have a pretty big impact on the first half of winter. I will be paying particular attention to soil moisture maps to see if there is any apparent feedback in the storm tracks.

We'll need to good lakes cutters or tracks right over the OV to pull in significant rain events overhead. That should lay down the ground work for snow moisture later.

I just get this gut feeling this winter season here in NW Ohio could just as bad as this past Winter.

I don't I think that's the one part of OH that should get it pretty good this winter, a line from Sandusky to Dayton and NW should really be looking at above normal snowfall this winter.

What do you guys think about this pattern coming up? Looking a lot more stormy and cooler. Question is, will we get enough cold air for snow before December or do we just see lows tease us with a track through Ohio?

In the near future, GFS is advertising a decent area of snow showers early Thursday. Probly no accum, but would be cool to have a solid area of snow move through. :thumbsup:

Good to see your thread back Steve....like the swallows returning to capistrano....lol

I'm gonna be a downer. I am actually hoping for a really brief hard winter this year. Ideally something that starts the second or third week in December and is out of here by Feb 1. Has to do with bringing in more business. Maybe we can pull off a xmas blizzard this year!

A christmas blizzard would be nice..Just a white christmas would be sweet :thumbsup:

Archived