• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
18z gfs 12/4/10

Dr No

agreed, i do put a little more stock into the euro then i do the gfs this far out, but... 7 days to go anything can and will happen,

Why?

According the Euro from a few days ago, the southeast is supposed to be prepared for their biggest snowstorm ever come Wednesday. The Euro has been flipping just like the GFS in the long range. Give me something under 144 hours then I'll start getting excited.

Why?

According the Euro from a few days ago, the southeast is supposed to be prepared for their biggest snowstorm ever come Wednesday. The Euro has been flipping just like the GFS in the long range. Give me something under 144 hours then I'll start getting excited.

good point, i still have the metality from last season, euro did better IMO than gfs long range last season

Funny, when I was looking at the 12z I was thinking "too bad there is no semblance of a 50/50 low at all or this pattern around day 8-14 would be great. On the 18z that first clipper becomes a 50/50 low and that next shortwave in the northern stream goes nuts. Thats the biggest difference. The pattern is a fairly good one but at this range models will be all over. I doubt this specific storm happens but I think something will before Xmas. Of course after last winter if I get no snow at all this winter I am still happy.

Archived