• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post 4th of July thoughts

Typhoon Tip

what an awful month that was at BDL. and the end of august to beginning of september was another brutal stretch. i had forgotten about how hot it was between 8/29-9/2. terrible. LOL.

That was the month when I won all my torch bets lol..Except the one I lost with BDL not falling below 80. Aside from that..I cleaned up last summer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New avatar FTW... very slick... who visits your site?

eh...i don't know. people i guess.

last 30 days there's been visits from like 80 different countries or something. mostly U.S. obviously, but lots of europeans too - travel i guess.

in MA the #1 is actually BOS, then all cape towns.

kevin being serious "72/64F here. hvy hvy swampazz"

kevin being nervous "radar looks like it's filling in nicely in SE NY right now. that should be here soon. should easily make 6 to 8 inches"

kevin being angry "honestly, i don't know wtf people even look at that god awful model"

:lol: :lol:

That about sums it up. My moods revolve around the wx.

That was the month when I won all my torch bets lol..Except the one I lost with BDL not falling below 80. Aside from that..I cleaned up last summer

You are like the compulsive gambler who goes on big winning streaks because you bet the same thing....then you lose all the money back when the tide changes. I think you would have lost every dime this summer. :lol:

You are like the compulsive gambler who goes on big winning streaks because you bet the same thing....then you lose all the money back when the tide changes. I think you would have lost every dime this summer. :lol:

I've lost several bets this year with Scooter and Phil. I think all beer bets. I have no idea how much i owe them. I hope they kept track

Archived