Newest Member
    EWR757
18Z NAM coming north? GFS as well ---baby steps

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not much time left...

If DC is to have any shot, 00Z tonight will need to jump quite a bit. It happened last year a few times. A couple of the storms had me fringed to the north until about 24-36 hours out. I remember Randy and trixie flipping out about it. Like clockwork all the models jumped north. Even beyond that, the best snows always set up 50-75 miles north of where the best band was progged.

Yeah it should come north a bit more probably.

I was dreading being in the Bullzeye on Wednesday, so the south shift was good for me. My guess is the NAM has a better grasp on the LLjet, but can't place it correctly. The 700mb low over New England is a tad weaker too...

I'm hoping it slides another 40 miles or so...guitar.gif

I was dreading being in the Bullzeye on Wednesday, so the south shift was good for me. My guess is the NAM has a better grasp on the LLjet, but can't place it correctly. The 700mb low over New England is a tad weaker too...

I'm hoping it slides another 140 miles or so...guitar.gif

Me too

I'm hoping it slides another 40 miles or so...guitar.gif

Your area to RIC seems to have most to gain. Id like a dusting!

Archived