amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
HEAT WAVE 6 now underway....probably will last 5 days

Deck Pic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking at it on accuweather's accumodel and it is the 12Z run. Just reading off what it says.

yeah i don't have that info, just looking at 850s here.

Euro has been (as usual) too warm in the 6 to 10 day frame.

I may be stepping out on this one, but I think we'll get there.

Looks like a 3-5 day break.. we might still end up near last yr levels for 90+ in July at this rate.

Yup, it keep getting worse each run. The euro topping the cake with days 105+

Hard to buy 105+... I can only see 18z/0z maps but maybe the first time I remember seeing a large 100+ contour over the area for 2 days in a row.. next thur/fri.

When all is said and done, the highs on average will come in at least 3* cooler than that.

Yeah that could be true. Heights are progged about as high as we see them.. coinciding with tail of warmest part of season. Those factors have to help perform. Not sure if the upper ridge is centered too far north initially for optimal?

Yeah that could be true. Heights are progged about as high as we see them.. coinciding with tail of warmest part of season. Those factors have to help perform. Not sure if the upper ridge is centered too far north initially for optimal?

Still early yet plenty of time for it to adjust. Unfortunately it will probably have us very very hot. Excessive heat warnings for a large area likely if this comes true.

Euro Temps For DCA

19th: 100+ So 100 is probable

20th: 100+ 100 Probable

21st: 105+ 102-103 probable

22nd: 110+ (Umm) lol around 105 possible.

where do you get these numbers again? at this range even with agreement hard to say 100+ is "probable". still a somewhat infequent occurance here.

Archived