wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The Hudson Valley Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that's crazy! or are you drunk? :thumbsup:

Just started and quickly a good light snow. 32F and a dusting right away.

Nope, got an elevated wood deck in an open yard on top of mtn. here and took 3 measurements. It's been a wind driven whipped snow here. Don't have my camera with me to download to my computer but if you want to PM me with your cell # I'll picture text message to you

Over 5" on the ground, streets too! We were out food shopping and such trying to "beat the masses" and almost had to stay out. We went 20 miles out of our way to get home because three of the four ways up my hill are blocked by pileups and telephone poles down. I heard that just after we got home the last way up got blocked by downed trees. We probably won't see a plow for a day or two now so we're trapped. I have enough ice, coke and RUM get through tomorrow night but what do I do after that???

Still coming down here really good. Plow has been through at least twice. I keep hearing trees cracking around us. Lights were going on and off before. Rt.52 was at a crawl from what I could see from the porch. I've got the heat up to close to 78 in case we do lose power(after today-it'll get shut off til it gets really cold again). Hubby was out with the snowblower-can't even do it since it's such a wet heavy snow. Stay warm and safe everyone!

post-4135-0-20753400-1319926451.jpg

Archived