• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The Hudson Valley Thread

I will be mowing the the lawn for the last time this season today. Maybe I'll put some of the outside Christmas decorations up, might as well take advantage of the temps. in the 60's that are on tap for today. :)

I was thinking the same thing about some outside Christmas lights. I won't light them up yet as I hate how Thanksgiving gets melded into Christmas but the thought of putting up the lights in today's weather is too good to pass up

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OKX point and click forcast has a high of 45 for today for Newburgh and Middletown. As of the noon obs., KSWF is at 34 and has been there for the last 5 hours.Might be a bust for today.

Its a dark raw wet nasty day in the HV. The kind of day that bring to mind the song California Dreaming :sun:

To everyone: have a Happy Thanksgiving :drunk:

The cold is just 10 days away...

lol

the month is starting out much warmer than expected. Not a big deal at this point (and is just fine with me) but its a disappointment to those wanting January to occur a month earlier than normal :lol::bike: We have been spoiled over the last 10 years (mostly) with snow on the ground by mid month and having snow on the ground on or very close to the holidays.

We got the forecast in around 2pm this afternoon. Waiting to see late afternoon tomorrow if it's going to be a issue with our school buses Thursday. This very well could be the real first threat(besides the freakish Oct storm) that I have this year at work. Since we transport to over 47 schools-it's going to mean a headache either way since we have schools out by Monticello/Ellenville. Fun, Fun. :sled:

I'd not mind 2-3 inches-but 8 or more-well, that wouldn't be fun. :mapsnow: It seems we are in the target zone again-with any of the precip that comes down.

Archived