• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
12z GGEM

earthlight

SNE mets think future frames would be a huge it up and down the east coast.

It would be close because it misses the initial chance at the phase at 162..but I do think extrapolated it would pull back west far enough to impact at least the coastal areas.

That's a really potent shortwave that ejects east from the California coast. With that vortex sitting in Southeast Canada the possibilities really blossom.

It would be close because it misses the initial chance at the phase at 162..but I do think extrapolated it would pull back west far enough to impact at least the coastal areas.

That's a really potent shortwave that ejects east from the California coast. With that vortex sitting in Southeast Canada the possibilities really blossom.

Euro may hold that energy back.

Well, we can hug the GGEM for 12 hours at least. If the Euro looked like that, my interest would come back full force again.

The Pacific is a mess, and that's where the key shortwave comes from. Look at the Pacific around 90-96 hours and you will see the shortwave break off from the big ULL/gyre spinning out there. It then proceeds southeast and then east into the upper level flow before it begins interacting with the vortex around 144 hrs.

My confidence is near zero in any solution that any model shows right now..we are just way too far out.

And from the looks of it, future frames would have that storm turning the corner at least a little bit..the SE Canada vortex is retrograding west a bit in the least couple frames, but I'm not so sure this would hit further north up the east coast

I suspect with GGEM phase bias. It would phase the vortex in quickly enough for the storm to turn up the coast.

Archived