Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE convective threat!

weatherwiz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live 10 minutes from campus..and have been following them since the late 80's..When I got into high school I became a huge college hoops fan.

The best part is Wiz has nothing to say and can't even offer a congrats

I became a fan once the Big East began.

It was an ugly game for sure. But, a win is a win, The early foul trouble in the first half hurt, but they clearly were the better team coming out of the locker room for the second half. Now begins the speculation of whether Calhoun hangs it up. I'm pretty sure he does. 68 years old and the ability to leave on top. Not a bad way to go.

Still warm even if the front hasn't gotten here yet (when will it?). 43.6/43

I became a fan once the Big East began.

It was an ugly game for sure. But, a win is a win, The early foul trouble in the first half hurt, but they clearly were the better team coming out of the locker room for the second half. Now begins the speculation of whether Calhoun hangs it up. I'm pretty sure he does. 68 years old and the ability to leave on top. Not a bad way to go.

Still warm even if the front hasn't gotten here yet (when will it?). 43.6/43

You sure about this? :lol:

I say it based on:

1. Temps cooler relative to the valley/points south and east

2. Box's AFD that references fog ahead (not behind) of the front.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

43.8/43

foggy

That sucks. I thought it had moved ahead looking at 925/850 temps.

How much cooler are you than surrounding locations?

That sucks. I thought it had moved ahead looking at 925/850 temps.

How much cooler are you than surrounding locations?

850 temp over my head right now is +13C and it's 33F at the sfc. The warm front went through aloft but not at the sfc. We aren't birds you clown.

53.9F right now.

Last night would have been one of those snow-eater nights if there was any snow left. Actually, my last pile left from the winter on the corner of my lawn melted last night. Death date: 4/5/11 laugh.gif

I think the one last pile my neighbor had melted as well. If not last night, then today.

Looks like next Monday is the best shot at any thunder activity, mostly SW of NE though.

Things have been becoming VERY active lately severe wise throughout a good part of the country and this should continue through the next few weeks. Hopefully we can keep a similar pattern through May and into June.

Things have been becoming VERY active lately severe wise throughout a good part of the country and this should continue through the next few weeks. Hopefully we can keep a similar pattern through May and into June.

Well I'm not sure a similar pattern is going to produce in May and June, these systems will be riding further north and with that, we'll be into a deep S/SSW flow which sucks for early season convection.

Archived