wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
March 10 - March 11 Redux Event

tornadojay

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have .60 already. I can't find a single model that even had half that much for me at this point. I am worried I may not be able to make it home from work tonight. The water table is already so high that the springs along my driveway were already gushing water before this rain even started. The Paulinskill River in Blairstown is already near its banks and will likely overflow and do serious flooding to Blairstown and close Rt. 94. This is bad, really, bad.

Yikes. What time frame for the worst?

Probably overnight tonight. Models differ with how fast that line gets through here but they almost always move faster than modeled. By the way the 09z ETA is insane. Noreaster85 will be washed away to the top of Mt Zucker where he and Zucker can talk about the upcoming snowstorm for anybody above 400 ft

f36.gif

.79 inches in Blairstown, New Jersey already.

Drastic difference well to the east. Barely anything has fallen here in NE NJ. You NW NJ folks be careful out there.:flood:

If there is standing water on the streets and you are driving do yourself a favor and turn around. Don't try to navigate through that stuff with your vehicle.

Probably overnight tonight. Models differ with how fast that line gets through here but they almost always move faster than modeled. By the way the 09z ETA is insane. Noreaster85 will be washed away to the top of Mt Zucker where he and Zucker can talk about the upcoming snowstorm for anybody above 400 ft

f36.gif

:lmao:

the NAM is a super soaker for north Jersey on both 06z and 12z runs.

It's still making very slow eastward progression, looks like it will get into NE NJ in the next hour or two but could take until afternoon to really reach the city on east

It just started to rain here in Ramsey. You can see the rain really getting it's act together now south of Philly which looks to come right over north Jersey.

Anthony, sorry to hear about your grandmother, being 40 and still having my grandmother alive, I know what a special relationship that is, hang in there man, focus on all the positive things that occured during your time with her!

windy

overcast

Archived