• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 7th-9th Potential Storm.

Harry

I wish i had been here and not Ohio for that one. :lol: Granted i was still happy with my couple of inches despite the dry slot/mixing. Ofcourse that was my first true White Christmas as well. This if i recall correctly was a decent nw trender?

That 12/25/02 storm was excellent, a suprising 6".

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember being on WWBB for the 2002 Christmas storm, late into the night, talking to WeathaFreak (from upstate NY). There weren't many of us on that night, but it shows how we use to interact "inter-regionally" back in the day. I guess we were smaller in numbers but also much more cordial back in those days. Not so much now (inter-regionally speaking). :lol:

Holy crap! Has it been that long? That was when I joined WWBB (2003). Of course, I've been mostly a lurker, but man time sure does fly.

Decent doesn't even begin to describe it.

I know PD II was like that. I remember the rash of crap i got for my snow map i did which a few ( Ji was one ) jumped on me saying i was too far north and was trying to bullseye my backyard as i had 12+ and well if i recall the total was around 17". My best call of the winter and nailed the bad ice along the river. Kinda screwed the pooch east of the apps though in the Md Atlantic as i had the mixing Delmarva south and not DC etc which i had all snow. Blew it in New England as well but i believe many did as very few saw that making it nw of Boston which it did.

Two storm threads for the exact same storm? Silly. Just think of how lame it would have been had we split the Groundhog Day storm. This is equally as lame--even if there may have been trolling.

100% agree!

Would like to see the threads combined again. Need to be civil and take the BS to private messages or to the chat room. Its gona chase good people away from this site!

Two storm threads for the exact same storm? Silly. Just think of how lame it would have been had we split the Groundhog Day storm. This is equally as lame--even if there may have been trolling.

I agree, but whatever.

999mb sfc low of chicago a 120hr

heavy snow axis runs from OAX to just north of DSM to ARX/dells.

100% agree!

Would like to see the threads combined again. Need to be civil and take the BS to private messages or to the chat room. Its gona chase good people away from this site!

Yeah this is just plain dumb really. We are discussing the exact same large regional storm in two separate threads. I can see the utility when there are very small and/or localized storms--but not for a "region" wide event.

Then the trolling needs to be dealt with and harshly. Take that crap to OT. I hate having two threads as well but at the same time i am more tired of the crap that needs to end. As someone else pointed out it is one of the reasons ( i have been told this via this office etc ) a number of Mets from this region avoid the board. If people don't know what they hell they are talking about then they as well need to STFU and especially not question others. THAT is what is keeping them ( mets ) from here and i sure as hell cant blame them as i sure as heck would not wanna deal with it either if i were them.

If Hoosier says he plans to deal with it then fine can this thread as i too would rather it be in one thread. :)

Is there a forum anywhere rdale doesn't have his stamp on?

Here and eastern. He would not go to eastern because of DT. lol

Speaking of old I Turn 35 today :yikes:

Happy birthday dude. :thumbsup:

Happy birthday! Next month I'll be turning 36. <_<

Ha! I remember that.. :yikes:

Archived