• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 7th-9th Potential Storm.

Harry

Then the trolling needs to be dealt with and harshly. Take that crap to OT. I hate having two threads as well but at the same time i am more tired of the crap that needs to end. As someone else pointed out it is one of the reasons ( i have been told this via this office etc ) a number of Mets from this region avoid the board. If people don't know what they hell they are talking about then they as well need to STFU and especially not question others. THAT is what is keeping them ( mets ) from here and i sure as hell cant blame them as i sure as heck would not wanna deal with it either if i were them.

If Hoosier says he plans to deal with it then fine can this thread as i too would rather it be in one thread. :)

No one was trolling. I was pointing out what I thought was right (you could have easily told me why I was wrong etc)

In order to learn, you need someone who explains why things happen etc. This is how people learn. You could have pointed out why I was wrong, without calling me out on it.

Let's go back to one thread though and see how it goes.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEm with a nice secondary. Doubt it retrogrades west like that

Oh it could very easily.

12_054_G1_north@america@zoomout_I_4PAN_CLASSIC@012_144.jpg

It is closed off ( note top left image )and thus why that is very possible.

This btw might be the only way to keep this potential from turning into another weak pos like we have now. Gonna need the northern jet to come south to help with the bomb potential and right now that option is looking less likely. Could still change but running out of time for that option. Part of the problem again is the crappy pacific with that GOA low sending in the pac Jet and keeping the cold/northern jet etc up in Canada. Why as said a few days back that that thing ( GOA/Gulf of AK low ) needs to go and be replaced with some ridging out there. Thus we are left with this ( what the GGEM shows ) as being our best option.

Thats my opinion anyways. Sure there is ways around that GOA low but it wont be easy. Thus why i hate that feature.

No one was trolling. I was pointing out what I thought was right (you could have easily told me why I was wrong etc)

In order to learn, you need someone who explains why things happen etc. This is how people learn. You could have pointed out why I was wrong, without calling me out on it.

Let's go back to one thread though and see how it goes.

I did point out what you said was wrong but then you started about my comment on the euro and took it to the extreme and twisted what i had said into something completely different.

How about just letting those who know a bit more post about such stuff and just ask questions if you are not sure about something? Same goes for others who do this. No shame in asking. Heck i do it. It ruins a thread though when a bunch of people are posting such stuff they know very little about and it makes the thread unreadable to those who may wanna share some good thoughts.

I really wish i knew what happened to that thread about posting for newbs? Hoosier or someone in the know that might know?

Anyways i cant zap a thread so Hoosier will have to do the honors. :P

Archived