Newest Member
    e46ds1x
NE OK/ NW AR/ SE KS/ SW MO Fall 2011

JoMo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh really? Is that why roads are partially covered around Clinton? :D

You people need to enjoy stormy weather more! It gets lonely talking to myself in here.

Well we have a rain/snow/sleet mix here.

Not much to talk about. No big severe outbreaks, no big snowstorms.

I know it's the off season, but you all may want to watch out for Thursdays severe weather setup as it looks like it could be pretty bad.

Yeah I'm definitely keeping an eye on this. If my boy has t-ball practice Thursday, sorry kiddo...not going unless the timing makes it come in way late Thursday night.

Yeah I'm definitely keeping an eye on this. If my boy has t-ball practice Thursday, sorry kiddo...not going unless the timing makes it come in way late Thursday night.

Yeah that storm does look pretty bad. It has been slowing down a bit but it's still 2 days away so pretty much anything can happen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw a sweet area of rotation today during the storms, don't think I saw a funnel cloud though but just some scud. The entire thing was spinning and rolling though. It was a little hard to see but it was pretty badass.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a sweet area of rotation today during the storms, don't think I saw a funnel cloud though but just some scud. The entire thing was spinning and rolling though. It was a little hard to see but it was pretty badass.

Hey Jomo Im just getting in from work and seeing the tornado coverage and damage around joplin(looks insane) and chimin in here to make sure your ok my friend? I really hope your allright...let us know ok man!

Hey Jomo Im just getting in from work and seeing the tornado coverage and damage around joplin(looks insane) and chimin in here to make sure your ok my friend? I really hope your allright...let us know ok man!

He hasn't been online since it hit. Check your PM's in a sec...

Whats up Whiteout? Man this is bad..

Not much man just sitting here waiting to see him post something. Hell you guys are all friends and sometimes I get over anxious. It looks really bad bad down there. Im still trying to catch up on it all. I hope and pray he just lost power. Man I dont really know what say.....whats up with you? How you doing? This rain has got to end and we need some dry weather!!! The stream down the street from our house here is sooooo high

Not much man just sitting here waiting to see him post something. Hell you guys are all friends and sometimes I get over anxious. It looks really bad bad down there. Im still trying to catch up on it all. I hope and pray he just lost power. Man I dont really know what say.....whats up with you? How you doing? This rain has got to end and we need some dry weather!!! The stream down the street from our house here is sooooo high

Yeah hoping he's just out of power and nothing else. If anybody could prepare for this it would be JoMo though so I got faith he's OK tonite. Been a busy spring around here not much posting here lately but thought I better check in here tonite. One of the worst tornadoes I've seen here in SW MO.

Yeah hoping he's just out of power and nothing else. If anybody could prepare for this it would be JoMo though so I got faith he's OK tonite. Been a busy spring around here not much posting here lately but thought I better check in here tonite. One of the worst tornadoes I've seen here in SW MO.

Yeam man no doubt, Ive seen some major major damage on tv down there. I dont really even come on here much during spring and summer unless theres a tornado or something happening in my area or down there where you guys all are. And yea if I know Jomo he definately was prepared. Man wasnt someone else from around joplin to? I just cant remember....oh wait where is doug heady from? I know hes a met somewhere down that way....goodness this is bad....power on this laptop is low and i cant find my wall plug. Lemme go search high and low cause I really dont want to shut this thing down yet!

Yeam man no doubt, Ive seen some major major damage on tv down there. I dont really even come on here much during spring and summer unless theres a tornado or something happening in my area or down there where you guys all are. And yea if I know Jomo he definately was prepared. Man wasnt someone else from around joplin to? I just cant remember....oh wait where is doug heady from? I know hes a met somewhere down that way....goodness this is bad....power on this laptop is low and i cant find my wall plug. Lemme go search high and low cause I really dont want to shut this thing down yet!

Yeah Doug is from Joplin. Saw him on KOAM website at 9PM tonite in their news center so he appears to be OK.

Yeah Doug is from Joplin. Saw him on KOAM website at 9PM tonite in their news center so he appears to be OK.

Yea I was just reading his blog and noticed him and someone else was at the station or something....I was just skimmin through cause I remembered I bookmarked his page. Ok lemme go find this darn power plug I'll be back

Has anyone heard from jomo ????? Im in Joplin too a little north of where it went through and I cant remember if he is on west side of town near south end or what ??? just curious to see if anyone has word from him if he was hit or his power just out ???

Archived