joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 5th storm

Parsley

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

up to 40 here now...snow eating fog. Im at the point where if it doesnt snow to replenish the snow to get rid of this crusty brown, then i want it gone so i can see grass.

Use a flame-thrower to melt the existing snow then you will be ready to go for the replenishing. :arrowhead:

up to 40 here now...snow eating fog. Im at the point where if it doesnt snow to replenish the snow to get rid of this crusty brown, then i want it gone so i can see grass.

I wouldn't mind a few days of 40-50 to knock the snow out before a fresh batch arrives.

holding@ 34 here with light rain, probably be heading back out overnight at some point. I gotta say Im tired of this crap it seems like its been a long winter.. After Wednesday's fiasco and just about tearing a car in half it cant end too soon for me

Yikes! That is not good. I hope that turned out okay.

I have a bad feeling this will be a miserable spring....even with the 2 week warm up coming from mid-month on am betting on some measurable snow even into April this year.

Would imagine Mike and the good folks over at Mt Holly must be getting a bit tired of this winter!

We are lucky to have such a great group!!

Paul

That would do more than just melt the snow in your yard.

the snow is like a sheet of ice, i need hvy duty equipment.

More like a glacier. I agree though, the snow (or ice) cover is looking rather old. It especially looks nasty along the side of the roads from plowing (gotta love the brown color to the snow/ice...so dirty looking).

I have two dogs & unfortunately when the glacier does melt does in my backyard it'll reveal more than grass - and lots of it, been a awhile since I've had a chance to tend to the landmines.

Back to weather topped out at 39.3 ealier down to 37.4 currently

Archived