amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
PHL CWA Jan 26/27 Obs and Discussion thread..part II

NJHurricane

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the nova pictures. I was living on campus in the PDII storm...it was simply amazing trudging around, the south campus snowball fights, walkin to the pubs in Bryn Mawrl in two feet of snow, blizzard conditions out in the main parking lot. Thanks for the pics. Brings back lots of memories!

Ray, what was your qpf melted down? Mine was .44 with 5 inches of snow.

The 4.9" from this morning melted to 0.41". 12:1 ratio. Makes sense given it was a bit colder up at TTN to start.

There's been another 0.2" since noon for a storm total of 5.1" in Ewing as of 3PM.

Nam puts Philly in the bullseye with an additional 1.00-1.25 QPF...However, prob a tad overdone, well find out, going to be a SICK SICK night

HRRR has a band through Chester, Delaware County, Montgomery, and Bucks with 1.5" - 2.0" liquid. Snowfall rates as high as 4"-5" per hour. :blink:

Meanwhile, some light freezing drizzle here at 32°F. Snowcover has a layer of ice forming on top.

HRRR has a band through Chester, Delaware County, Montgomery, and Bucks with 1.5" - 2.0" liquid. Snowfall rates as high as 4"-5" per hour. :blink:

Meanwhile, some light freezing drizzle here at 32°F. Snowcover has a layer of ice forming on top.

Can you post the HRRR Qpf map please?

Archived