Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
PHL CWA JAN 26/27 OBS and Discussion Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah I posted that, but I don't like the pressure falls as they presently are and was hoping for a coastal forming in eastern SC, not off shore

ahh i wouldnt sweat it to much yet, by tomorrow morning we should have a much better grasp on things, sometimes these things have a way of playing themselves out nicely, also the GFS ensembles bring a little hope back to the weary!

Seems to me like it would come right up and along the coastline ....

In a couple hours it will be obvious whats going to happen, but the American models scored first with an offshore coastal pop

I just keep hitting refresh on Hatteras current conditions, the source I'm using updates about every 10 minutes or so

In a couple hours it will be obvious whats going to happen, but the American models scored first with an offshore coastal pop

I just keep hitting refresh on Hatteras current conditions, the source I'm using updates about every 10 minutes or so

Hatteras and nearby stations have switched from NNE to E over past few hours. Diamond Shoals just offof Hatteras has gone to SSE. Looks like it is going to track close to or west of Hatteras.

Hatteras and nearby stations have switched from NNE to E over past few hours. Diamond Shoals just offof Hatteras has gone to SSE. Looks like it is going to track close to or west of Hatteras.

Phew that will be one hurdle crossed! ;) RUC is consistent with it going just west of Hatteras also. Those of us along the Reading to Allentown to NW NJ line are nervously watching that NW gradient issue that as been nortrious for us this winter and even last winter.

Archived