Jump to content

GramaxRefugee

Members
  • Posts

    1,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GramaxRefugee

  1. Those analogs....pretty cold and snowy in December, except for 2012, but even that had some snow in Dec. Also 62-63 is coldest DJF winter (analysis since 1950), even colder than 1977 and 78. Fourth coldest is 2002-3. So....interesting.
  2. 0.32" today. About 0.85 for the weekend. Well over 4 so far for September.
  3. 0.54" so far. About 20 min heavy rain around 7pm.
  4. 0.98 for today and still raining at 2200 obs
  5. 0.44" today . Somewhere around 2" for September so far.
  6. 53 low. Pretty good for the lowlands. Downright pleasant.
  7. My DP fell from 73 to 53 since midnight
  8. I see Mt. Holly and State College both issuing Heat Advisories for temps in the 80s now. (Maybe residual from a blown forecast or something. But still...)
  9. Hi of 93 ...Already beating the hottest August day (91)
  10. August total rainfall 5.00" . Highest temp 91..... Lowest 58
  11. Witnesses report a truck with Maryland tags driving through the blizzard with a half dozen sleep deprived crazy dudes making snow videos. " They had all the windows open and a bunch of Beethoven music blasting out. Crazy. They're not gonna be here all winter are they?"
  12. Low of 62 with 61 DP. Pretty good for the swamp lands.
  13. 1.16". Not much thunder (maybe none) 4.64" for August so far.
  14. I think that artistically the clouds added to the beauty of the photo. More artistic than scientific. (Just my opinion of course.)
  15. Ah, when you first posted, I was thinking is this deja-vu (?) but maybe I'm remembering someone else. Oh well, one step at a time; hoping for the best.
  16. Snow recorded to the hundredth? Wonder if that Ai thing is right.
  17. Wait until you walk her down the aisle. About the hardest day in the life of a girl dad. Happy but sad. And so final.
  18. Can you do this with your snow shovel this January?
  19. I don't think the hideous creatures mind cold. I concluded this after years of visiting the North Country where the mosquitoes are more plentiful/annoying than here. Sorry, I don't have an explanation either. (This statement is not meant to diminish my sympathy. You are not alone. )
  20. Strangely loud thunder at 4pm with almost nothing showing on radar. Tiny pop up storm with 15 drops of rain.
×
×
  • Create New...