Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. 104 on my porch. Had a beer and got too warm. I wonder how warm it’s gonna be tonight. Breaking a record warm low perhaps?
  2. Sweating more than bonnie blue sitting in a catholic church..
  3. 101/74/115 at home in far southern Alexandria
  4. Just north of there working. Can confirm. Its cooking and im already soaked lol
  5. 89/76/100 outside of Laurel MD. Today and tomorrow gonna be a special one
  6. 86/76/96 where i am. I think a lot of us will be 90 by 10-1030.
  7. 98/75/112 at home in south Alexandria. Pool time
  8. 96/76/109 currently now. I felt the dews creep up the past hour.
  9. 84/70/89 at 930 here just outside of Laurel
  10. Its been a little over a week since solstice I wouldn’t think that would have an impact currently. August perhaps.
  11. Makes me sad knowing Sudbury Ontario is getting better MCV’s than us all the way down here
  12. As a Utility worker and weather enthusiast i’m actually excited to feel these high temps. Back home hottest day I think i have experienced was 101 with an index of 115 back in 2012.
  13. I work Utility and definitely not looking forward to Wednesday and Thursday. Glad to have Friday and the weekend off.
  14. Been pretty consistent since tuesday for the possibility of 100. Hopefully we can get a good ridge rider out of it
  15. My part of Alexandria is forecasted for 104 also on thursday. Outside work is about to be brutal.
  16. What do you think the chances are this coming week? Seeing a couple models hint at it and then point and click has been consistent since earlier on Wednesday. At least for Alexandria and into PG where i work.
  17. Need the remnants of a tropical system at this point
  18. I hear constant rumbling from that storm to my NW here in south Alexandria
  19. I would be down for that. Give me some good thunder for awhile.
  20. Surprised myself. We will see if it holds together. At least shear is higher
  21. How many tornadoes this year now in Illinois?
×
×
  • Create New...