Jump to content

Maureen

Members
  • Posts

    222
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Maureen

  1. Yes, thanks to the fountain, and the ducks that swam by
  2. Yes, that is a reflection of the sun. Just the way I caught it as I was walking by!
  3. The power of water demonstrated perfectly here. Those cars are floating around like toys.
  4. First, to say this photo pales in comparison to the others is an understatement! This doesn’t pick up just how bright orange it was, as you can see in the other photos. But I just wanted to share how neon the reflection on the water was. No filter added.
  5. Yeah, I can’t recall having one come on the television where they specifically mention Carteret!
  6. Got a bit darker, wind picked up and hearing some thunder here in Carteret. No rain though. At least not yet.
  7. Today is the perfect example of that. Mid 70s, but it feels far warmer.
  8. I stepped outside when things had calmed down a little bit, and once again we had some ponds in the streets. Garbage cans just floating down the street from who knows where. It was one of those storms where the rain came down hard and quickly. And more than a few people got water in their cars.
  9. Yeah, I am hoping we get lucky this time around and it won’t be as bad as it is forecast to be…
  10. Agreed, nice update!
  11. Some decent flashes of lightning here in Carteret, and then the rain started. Not sure how long this is going to last, but coming down at a pretty good rate for the moment.
  12. Beautiful morning, blue skies, cool. Going to enjoy every moment before the inevitable humidity of summer creeps back in!
  13. Some light snow falling here in Carteret, a dusting on the grass.
  14. I know. I have so much ignored content at this point I’m seeing entire blank pages
×
×
  • Create New...