Maureen
Members-
Posts
222 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by Maureen
-
Strong Nor'Easter/Hybrid Storm Late September 2026
Maureen replied to Rjay's topic in New York City Metro
Some thunder here in Carteret. -
Strong Nor'Easter/Hybrid Storm Late September 2026
Maureen replied to Rjay's topic in New York City Metro
I’m sorry to hear this, hopefully everyone is safe. -
Rain on and off, and a lot of thunder for a few hours here in Carteret, right now it’s a deluge and a bit gustier, more lightning.
-
Now at 2.16” and raining again, Carteret.
-
1.74” so far in Carteret.
-
Had another brief deluge in Carteret, quite a bit of thunder and lightning as well. Quieting down it seems, for now. Weather station says we’re at 1.78” so far.
-
I especially like the guy sweeping the water away…
-
Had a heavy downpour with thunder in Carteret. In a lull now, just dark.
-
In Carteret, weather station has us at 91° as of 9 AM.
-
-
Carteret as well.
-
-
Carteret put out a message that we could be in the bull’s-eye, could be 5 to 7 inches of rain, expect flooding, stay off the road, etc. I don’t want anyone to see that much water! At least they’re being more proactive than usual, because it’s damn near a guarantee we’re going to flood, it’s just a matter of how badly. I wish everyone good luck and safety.
-
July 2025 Discussion-OBS - seasonable summer variability
Maureen replied to wdrag's topic in New York City Metro
Ugh. Guess it’s good for the mushroom bog I’ve apparently started here, Carteret Caps.
