rclab
Members-
Posts
3,620 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by rclab
-
Good morning everyone. 1.76 for the Central Park storm total, so far. I believe the rain was heavier in the postage stamp or as I call it the Interior NW & NE Burbs embassy in Brooklyn. I was thinking of getting a good weather station set up but I’d probably mess it up in the set up. Actually how different from the current park set up results could that be? Oh well another item added to the bucket list. I’d try to empty it but … you know …. The only way that will happen is when that bucket gets kicked. Stay well all, as always ….
-
This morning I listened to the rain, paid homage to the dogwoods leaves, just beginning to blush, then started my day. As always ….. IMG_2584.mov
-
Strong Nor'Easter/Hybrid Storm Late September 2026
rclab replied to Rjay's topic in New York City Metro
I was 47, married 21 years with my oldest daughter approaching 20. I still had, unbeknownst to me at that time, that I’d be in government employ for another 24 years. At that time my hairline had receded so far that I was in the sun reflector stage. To me, Wp, you’re still a youngun. Stay well, as always …. -
Strong Nor'Easter/Hybrid Storm Late September 2026
rclab replied to Rjay's topic in New York City Metro
Thank you BW. I enjoyed the digital trip down memory lane. Hairstyles struck me immediately and the sobering thought that most of those young ones are now Social Security age. Stay well, as always …. -
Strong Nor'Easter/Hybrid Storm Late September 2026
rclab replied to Rjay's topic in New York City Metro
Making the post is a testament to you and your families strength/resilience and outlook. If you can, please let us know how you’re progressing. As always ….. -
October Comes Early: Late September Multi-Hazard Hybrid Storm
rclab replied to WxWatcher007's topic in New England
At my age it would make me happy, as always ….. -
October Comes Early: Late September Multi-Hazard Hybrid Storm
rclab replied to WxWatcher007's topic in New England
With that kind of measurement he should be pants off …… and working. As always ….. -
Unlike the responses from well versed forum members, I can only offer that I am very happy to see a post from you. Stay well and please if possible visit again. As always ….
-
Your bride is the blessing, Rob. I lost mine nearly nine years ago. I still sleep in our original wedding bed. ….. But not completely alone ….. my arms embrace a memory. As always …..
-
Hello Rob + everyone. Didn’t want to see the thread go Sunday to Sunday without a post. As always …….
-
Well there is MGD 64. As always ……
-
Works best if you’re already drunk….. as always…..
-
Cockroaches in the dust? As always ……
-
Well done Liberty! 5 posts like the above and it’s like you’ve actually done your usual 40+. Oh and many happy returns …… as always ……
-
At the moment Accuweather has Central Park receiving 2.28 between 2 and 12 noon. Sunday. As always ….
-
The sad irony is that the two in the 30’s were also the result of the actions of sentient sapiens. sorry Don … I had a very brief Tip channeling, even though I could not begin to come close to his depth or eloquence. As always …..
-
Interesting Don…. So (as of today) Accu Weather long range historic average is predicting 2026 will have the latest of all three. Of course their 90 day long range does/can adjust daily. When it comes to the cold season the double L L …. Lessor and later seems to prevail. As always ……
-
Ref: Accu Weather for Central Park, September 24th for the first low in the 50’s, October 21st for the first low in the 40’s, November 23rd for the first low in the 30’s ….. As always …..
-
2026-2027 Record-breaking El Nino
rclab replied to Stormchaserchuck1's topic in Weather Forecasting and Discussion
-
-
Septorcher 2026 Discussion - Endless Summer
rclab replied to Damage In Tolland's topic in New England
-
May the N Y Metropolitans warm up as the cold season approaches. As always …..
-
The next ‘Climate Change is a myth’ publication will probably have its book signing in front of the Central Park ASOS. As always ……
-
