joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these daily afternoon storms ever going to end ? I mean, this is the "dry" season in Georgia. I don't ever remember storms being this numerous in the afternoon in September.

Rainy season is from May 21st to September 21st on average. Last year we shutdown in late August after so much rain in May, June, and July.

The hardest age for me was 20. No kidding. I realized I wasn't a teenager any more and that really bothered me.

I have never been bothered by a birthday before but I am this time. Just seems everything goes downhill after 40. Harder to stay in shape and all that. And my kids are only 7 and 4, so I still have to try and keep up with them. I think I am going to ask for money for my birthday so I can join the Y and play basketball a couple of nights a week. I sit down all day at work and I hate it now.

I have never been bothered by a birthday before but I am this time. Just seems everything goes downhill after 40. Harder to stay in shape and all that. And my kids are only 7 and 4, so I still have to try and keep up with them. I think I am going to ask for money for my birthday so I can join the Y and play basketball a couple of nights a week. I sit down all day at work and I hate it now.

I will donate $10 for your birthday.

You've also got unlimited lives in Contra, I see. Nice touch!

contra-138949-4.jpeg

Ha! Give me that spreadfire gun and I can go all day. Got to be one of the top 10 best old school games. I'd obviously have to put Pac Man, Defender, Super Mario Brothers, Spy Hunter, and Mortal Kombat (all though some might debate whether it's old school or not). Finding a green mushroom was the best!

It's not even close to Halloween lol. Do you put your decorations for Christmas up at the beginning of November?

The first year I moved here I heard Christmas music THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN!

I turned the car on at 4 am to go to work and BOOM! there it was on the radio. I thought I was dreaming as it was only my first week on the job and the lack of sleep was getting to me. That continued a few more years before they finally stopped last year.

Archived