joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
NNE Winter Snow Thread II

dryslot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. I just posted WGME's map. Closer to what we think will happen.

Yeah, We knew that was going to happen, I am real curious now to see the GFS as the Nam really ramped up the qpf, Would like to see the gfs do it, Although the Euro was like 1.25-1.50", I think we get torn a new one up here with this storm..

The NWS in Burlington has updated their Storm Total Snow Forecast map as others have mentioned, so I’ve added the mid morning version first, and then the newest map right below that for comparison. Projected snow totals dropped off a few inches in general all around the forecast area and a more obvious gradient of snowfall amounts from west to east is now apparent:

31MAR11B.jpg

31MAR11C.jpg

I'm not. If it was local that'd be one thing but into Portland during a storm is :axe: . Probably take an hour 15 or so.

But anyway, sorry the guys in VT may be left out, though there's undoubtedly another mountain-exclusive beatdown to come.

And one that will leave out the valley. We'll get 6 tomorrow... everyone will freak out on campus, and all is well in the world.

I'm not. If it was local that'd be one thing but into Portland during a storm is :axe: . Probably take an hour 15 or so.

But anyway, sorry the guys in VT may be left out, though there's undoubtedly another mountain-exclusive beatdown to come.

He is a sledder he luvs it, If you ride you drive in any weather like a skier.... :snowman:

Archived