Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 17-19th Plains/MW/Lakes Storm Potential

A-L-E-K

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

System looks like sh*t, Falcons look like sh*t...what's left?

arrowheadsmiley.pngyou go to the bathroom and take a ****.yikes.pnglmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflaugh.gif,, Yeah when we get a chance for a biggie, always something goes wrong. When an east coast storm is supposed to occur, things always end up perfect.. I'm embarrassed to live in the g/l LMAO

arrowheadsmiley.pngyou go to the bathroom and take a ****.yikes.pnglmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflmaosmiley.giflaugh.gif,, Yeah when we get a chance for a biggie, always something goes wrong. When an east coast storm is supposed to occur, things always end up perfect.. I'm embarrassed to live in the g/l LMAO

Yeah this storm threat is a big pile. I can't wait until that mess of vorticity is out of the CONUS.

I'm thinking about throwing out the NAM on this one. It's an extreme slow outlier in comparison to the SREFS. It's slowness has implications as far as p-type is concerned as the strong SW flow has a longer time to moderate sfc temps before precip arrives.

Hope so, I would not throw it out totally. You know that warm air always wins, no matter what.

Hope so, I would not throw it out totally. You know that warm air always wins, no matter what.

I'm pessimistic usually when there are conflicting signals wrt the snowfall potential imby, which would make me more inclined to side with the less favorable solution(s). But in this case I think there's strong enough indication that the NAM is out to lunch.

I see it warmed up to a balmy -10 for you up in the GFK--up from -18 earlier.

ya i was out in my shorts and tee shirt when i took a walk around the block arrowheadsmiley.png. I went to the gas station with my gf earlier when it was -18 out and when we parked the car and left the car running. The engine got cold while it was idling due to the cold and our heat wasn't working until we got moving again. I hope Tuesday-Thursday we clear out we can get into the mid -20s or so.

Archived