Newest Member
    joxey
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mission accomplished?

No, I got in early and plan to leave early.

:lol:

No kidding ... just checked the point forecast for Shelton. 2-4" expected today. Hope the kids enjoy making up the time in June.

Ha, it has gotten much worse over the last few years. All it takes is one town in the state to have a bus accident in winter weather and they all get trigger happy. CT is very prepared for snow (as you know, you lived here) and the roads are almost always passable and safe to a driver that respects the conditions.

Nice slow moving band ready to move in.....skies darkening here....26F

The only question is will the children be spared!

The explosion of echoes in ct argues for national guard involvement

Looks like a nice snowfall but what a lesson to teach kids....you live in the north but 2-4" of snow better stay home hurting your future employer etc. I bet the Chinese don't have snow days for 2-5"

Gov of pa is right we are a nation of wusses.

School closings for snow showers not even here yet. Oh sorry snow bands.

Its ridiculous, sun is peeking out here a stray flurry or two, and towns like Shelton are closed LOL LOL, proud to say my town has grown a sac, now delay, no closing, and no early dismissal. No reason to, this has and always will be 1-3 LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You need a reflectivity scale to accompany that image.

Zoomed in, so the scale was cut off....it's +20 or so....bark is worse than the bite

you guys should have a nice snowy day

Looking forwrd to it

Looks like a nice snowfall but what a lesson to teach kids....you live in the north but 2-4" of snow better stay home hurting your future employer etc. I bet the Chinese don't have snow days for 2-5"

laugh.gif

Off to work, enjoy your snow

LOL, you're classic on here. Luckily for everyone this may be my last post before the power goes out and roofs start to cave in, wish us luck!

:lmao:

I think 2-5 here is a bit generous!!

Archived