Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
NYC/PHL Jan 11-14 Threat Potential

am19psu

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those saying that the ECM did not show a storm for the 11-13th time period that is simply not the case. I believe it was the night of the 3rd when tombo did the PBP for the first event in which is this norlun for this weekend and it showed a Blizzard for that run....

That same run also had another Historical East Coast Snowstorm,,,thats right two HECS in one run for the 11-13th time frame...

So , if you want to use the ECM..it showed something the GFS has really yet to show...but then surprise lost it....

For those saying that the ECM did not show a storm for the 11-13th time period that is simply not the case. I believe it was the night of the 3rd when tombo did the PBP for the first event in which is this norlun for this weekend and it showed a Blizzard for that run....

That same run also had another Historical East Coast Snowstorm,,,thats right two HECS in one run for the 11-13th time frame...

So , if you want to use the ECM..it showed something the GFS has really yet to show...but then surprise lost it....

Correct, the Euro had two back to back 0z runs where it showed the best outcome for us perhaps in its entire history lol-- I remember JM and I were looking at the qpf maps and it translated to like 40-50 inches of snow over 10 days if it would have verified. It basically had two or three HECS in a row.

hmmm but we probably dont want them to be close because we want them to trend much closer to the west ;) nice to see some trending at least.

Just pointing out the solutions today, as we've seen this season, it'll likely change many more times the next 4 days. I still believe this is either a snow or no event.

Tony

Archived