Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,037
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

October 2026 OBS


WinstonSalemArlington
 Share

Recommended Posts

  Here I got rain since 12:45PM-1:30 moving NE with some of it very heavy. This is in addition to a quick shower this morning and moderate rain (few tenths) late yest. afternoon from popups. It appears I’dreceived 1.5”+ from all of this with most of it just since 12:45PM. This compares to ~2.55” for all of Sep!

 Update at 5: been getting additional mod to heavy rain since 4:45. I’m now likely at 2”+ since yest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I knew the worst drought areas around the triad were trending down in precipitation but literally to get 0.00” over a large area after a forecast of a widespread 1”+ totals just a couple days out stinks. We have had some rain here but likely ending up <0.40” for the weekend 

EDIT: heavier shower this morning brought us to 0.41” for the weekend and that looks to be the total

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...