Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,038
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Winter 2026-2027. Historic Potential


Ji
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, CAPE said:

I didn't mean to single you out, but keep seeing posts about how Oct snow means doom for winter. Maybe a case can be made about specific patterns that set up in October correlating to an overall unfavorable pattern for the winter.

Big november snow also locks in a crappy winter. The big sample size of 1987 was used in my deep analysis. 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2026 at 10:01 AM, WxUSAF said:

02-03 winter in state college was epic and made up (mostly) for the dismal first 3 winters I had there. We had snow for Halloween 2002 and winter kept going until Easter 2003.

That was my last winter there and the only good one I experienced.  I remember the Halloween snow.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...