Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,039
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Bantering Through 2026


Baroclinic Zone
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ve been to the one near you. Was solid but not a must stop for IPA’s

Yeah that’s the consensus I guess. Probably one of those deals where if you’re in the area pick a couple of packs up, but not worth making special trips for. I’m not a big beer/IPA guy anyway, but I do like an occasional stout in the fall. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Kettlehead is pretty good. They started in Tilton, but they opened another place in Meredith in the past few years. (Looks like the 4 packs may only be in Tilton)

 

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ve been to the one near you. Was solid but not a must stop for IPA’s

 

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

Yeah that’s the consensus I guess. Probably one of those deals where if you’re in the area pick a couple of packs up, but not worth making special trips for. I’m not a big beer/IPA guy anyway, but I do like an occasional stout in the fall. 

and thanks again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

QUESTION FOR MET GUYS WORKING IN THE UTILITY SECTOR....

Just wondering your thoughts on "locking" in my natural gas price for the upcoming heating season. Liberty Utilities my natural gas provider in my city, says I can lock in , but has to be before October 29 or so..... 

Just wondering .. thoughts from guys in the utliity fields etc. My luck I lock in and then the price tumbles! Haha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/29/2026 at 7:36 PM, 512high said:

QUESTION FOR MET GUYS WORKING IN THE UTILITY SECTOR....

Just wondering your thoughts on "locking" in my natural gas price for the upcoming heating season. Liberty Utilities my natural gas provider in my city, says I can lock in , but has to be before October 29 or so..... 

Just wondering .. thoughts from guys in the utliity fields etc. My luck I lock in and then the price tumbles! Haha

I would lock in. The energy futures market for natural gas, heating oil, electricity is pretty nuts out to next year. Every 3rd party electricity supplier in New England is like $15-20 more a month right now for rates. Eversources standard supplier rates are currently much cheaper until the price adjustment hits in Dec. Its pretty much guaranteed there will be huge increases coming this winter as usually 3rd party electricity suppliers are much cheaper. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...