michsnowfreak Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 23 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said: Heh...DT jumping on the "Second half Modoki" train....that is an exaggeration, but as I have ben saying, it will erode from the east, which will allow for more conducive mid seasonal flip. Ill worry about a mid season flip after Christmas. The initial thing of interest will be during the assumably more hostile beginning part of winter, how much snow can we squeak out in the more northern locations. Will also be interesting to see if the Lakes can crank some goods in November. Its been over a decade since we have NOT seen a good November cold shot with snow. And in fact, several Novembers have been snowier than December in that time. 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cmillzz Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 8 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said: @LibertyBellhas the record for most quotes in one response. looks manic tbh Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LakePaste25 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Rainfall in the SW from tropical remnants while another system goes up the East coast. Certainly El Niño like regardless of whether the H5 out in the N pacific matches, and the C3S and Euro seasonal hinted at this precip. pattern for the fall. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormchaserchuck1 Posted 24 minutes ago Author Share Posted 24 minutes ago So high the color scale goes to white! +12C 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stormchaserchuck1 Posted 7 minutes ago Author Share Posted 7 minutes ago Strongest El Nino on record normalizes the normal La Nina in the equilateral Pacific Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LakePaste25 Posted 6 minutes ago Share Posted 6 minutes ago 18 minutes ago, Stormchaserchuck1 said: So high the color scale goes to white! +12C The thermocline could potentially reverse which is something I’ve never seen before. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MJO812 Posted 4 minutes ago Share Posted 4 minutes ago DT https://youtu.be/ZOpnMAt0OhQ?is=39sId3hYh73xhO1Q Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GaWx Posted 4 minutes ago Share Posted 4 minutes ago 1 hour ago, cmillzz said: looks manic tbh I look at @LibertyBellas being the Superman of efficiency, which I can appreciate. However, if someone who wrote one of the 100 posts whom LB replied to wants to reply back, wouldn’t that be a mess? I mean one of my posts (about baseball 8th-9th inning comeback chances) was in another massive reply. I was going to reply back, but never did because of the mess. I guess I could have copied and pasted just the reply to me, but I was too lazy. I don’t think a single person in that position has ever replied back! So, I’ve figured out why LB does this. To minimize replies back. And that’s part of being a Superman of efficiency. Right LB? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now