Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter watch, Apr 3rd-4th

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Might be some 2-3” sleet totals along  RT 2 and a bit north.  That’s high impact as far as travel is concerned. That would cancel school here on Thursday for sure.

I think schools canceling for most of the rt2 corridor north is a given, maybe less so in the valley 

Might be some 2-3” sleet totals along  RT 2 and a bit north.  That’s high impact as far as travel is concerned. That would cancel school here on Thursday for sure.
This is grid failure between you and Springfield... I'm luckily far enough north even at 300' that I will most be SN4863729768e3b1be300af7b38bd88d8a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, ineedsnow said:

2.5 inches of qpf  no matter if its sleet or snow that's a lot of frozen... if we end up with 6 plus of heavy wet snow with the wind coming there will be big problems 

Kev would have to make a field trip to observe all the damage, yeah I'm definitely worried about the winds

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

2am....eh.

Looking at the soundings it's either mostly sleet or shitty rimed flakes at best. H7 remains right about at 0c throughout the overnight and then the DGZ dries out once it tries to flip.

53 minutes ago, PWMan said:

My favorite part of these threads is people pretending to be rooting against snow when they sense that model trends might be going against them. 

I'm glad my girlfriend decided to screw my best friend and run off. I was getting tired of her anyway.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1