• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

so not only didnt it get to the high of 66 like forecasted still 58. This up coming weeks temps were now pushed 10-13 lower from what was just forecasted last friday for next week. I saw near 70 for a few days now highs in the upper 40s to mid 50s. 

so not only didnt it get to the high of 66 like forecasted still 58. This up coming weeks temps were now pushed 10-13 lower from what was just forecasted last friday for next week. I saw near 70 for a few days now highs in the upper 40s to mid 50s. 
Crazy Cold air damning signature now. We do winter patterns best in April.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

We are going to have some grass cutting here in later April, that is for sure.  Once it warms up again,  it is going to take off. 

I have alot of high spots that should have been cut already on 2 areas near the house. The rest of the grass not so much yet.

• Like 2

46 here and look to be closing in on a quarter of an inch of rain.  Absolutely awful week ahead but man did yesterday turn out really nice.  We were outside virtually the whole day and from mid afternoon on there were plenty of periods of sun.  The evening, in particular, was gorgeous with a stellar sunset.  MDT ended March with a mean temp of 46.3, good for 12th place all-time.  April will obviously be starting out on the chilly side but not overly so given the nights not dropping too low.  If things warm up a good bit next week the grass should be howling.  Happy miserable Monday everyone. 

46 here and look to be closing in on a quarter of an inch of rain.  Absolutely awful week ahead but man did yesterday turn out really nice.  We were outside virtually the whole day and from mid afternoon on there were plenty of periods of sun.  The evening, in particular, was gorgeous with a stellar sunset.  MDT ended March with a mean temp of 46.3, good for 12th place all-time.  April will obviously be starting out on the chilly side but not overly so given the nights not dropping too low.  If things warm up a good bit next week the grass should be howling.  Happy miserable Monday everyone. 
I'm up to 0.50". Maybe thinking this won't fail now

6 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

0.88". Looks like low key scattered stuff until late night

I think Wed is the make or break as to if this week is excessive.   If that low forms a bit farther East, it may just be crappy here with less rain than would happen if the shield extends back over us.