• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Central Pa. Spring 2024

I will not be so lucky in Ocala.   I lived in Florida for 15 years and never experienced a high over 98 or 99.  These maps are crazy for SW Florida
image.png.8b9f609cfbafb515947463c260eb847f.pngimage.png.60ffa1266495ed2cd8553eba98bf5e05.png

I was in Orlando in March 2 years ago when the high at the universal studio water Park was 99. It was brutal. Later that day we drove to Clearwater Beach where it never got above 85

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I was in Orlando in March 2 years ago when the high at the universal studio water Park was 99. It was brutal. Later that day we drove to Clearwater Beach where it never got above 85

It is actually rare for Orlando to get to 100.  I think it has only happened once since 2000.  The highest temp ever is a pedestrian 103. 

1 hour ago, Jns2183 said:

Volcano Bay- that water park blows both of WDW's away. Went for the first time in December and was in awe. Great water park.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

It has now rained 14 out of the last 19 Saturdays

Pretty damning number to back up the thought that it seemingly rains every Saturday.  At least this week it waited until late afternoon/early evening.   Low of 39 here this AM.  Up to 43 now.   See some mid 30's in the mountain range to my west. 

Pretty damning number to back up the thought that it seemingly rains every Saturday.  At least this week it waited until late afternoon/early evening.   Low of 39 here this AM.  Up to 43 now.   See some mid 30's in the mountain range to my west. 
I cut my grass Wednesday and now I think today is the only day I will be able to cut my grass in the next couple days

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

It has now rained 14 out of the last 19 Saturdays

If the Facebook post I saw this morning from Mount Holly is right, it'll soon be 15 out of 20. 

• Thanks 1

Thursday early.   I may have to mow tomorrow if I can get it in because it may be too risky to wait until Wed looking at the mesos. 
If not today then you're right. Tuesday morning will be only other shot. That's also only 16 hours from this afternoon. I'd do an evening mow today in peace and call it a day.

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

If not today then you're right. Tuesday morning will be only other shot. That's also only 16 hours from this afternoon. I'd do an evening mow today in peace and call it a day.

It is too early but otherwise I would agree.   I mowed Sat but have to get Tue or Wed, hopefully Wed.   May be a wet mow. 

A great day today with temps well into the 60's to near 70 for most spots. Rain chances ramp up again by later tomorrow and through much of the day on Wednesday. Thursday looks nice but then more shower chances to end the work week and into the weekend. Near normal temps for much of the week.
Chester County records for today: High 92 degrees in West Chester (1991) / Low 28 degrees at Coatesville 1SW (1928) / Rain 2.50" Morgantown/Elverson (2002)
image.png.29dc79b29ace82278a5d3fc0f313e793.png
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

We may have been on the same plane if I had not changed plans to Daytona.    I am going to see if they will take some expired drink coupons. 

It's hit or miss. They're not nearly as lenient as they were pre COVID when I could use coupons from 1999 from a friend's sister who took a few thousand of them when she worked there, ha. 

3 minutes ago, canderson said:

It's hit or miss. They're not nearly as lenient as they were pre COVID when I could use coupons from 1999 from a friend's sister who took a few thousand of them when she worked there, ha. 

I have not flown in bit but for a while they never asked for payment about half the time.    They should be more lenient right now because some people stopped flying for a period due to covid.   I remember the days I could open a bottle of wine, on the plane, I had purchased in the terminal.