Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

4 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I need a good 18z run after that Eagles game…

I'm not usually too upset about it as its just a game...

but I'm actually pissed off today....

I dont wash jersey when winning

I wash when we lose.

we've been losing....time to burn it yet :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, anotherman said:

Embarrassing. I’m done with this coaching staff. Just complete ineptness across the board.

I was resistant to this mindset, but now am starting to think more of it....

Just dont seem hungry, and its ok to stick w/ a plan when working, but when its not....

18Z GFS, Jan 4th is fairly similar to 12Z as both streams stay separate with some very light snow over the scattered areas of PA while the southern wave scoots off the Carolina coast...with hopes that it helps set us up for success in 3 days.   The LP deepens quite well once heading toward the Northern Atlantic as it drops into the upper 960's Thursday night.  

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

18Z GFS, Jan 4th is fairly similar to 12Z as both streams stay separate with some very light snow over the scattered areas of PA while the southern wave scoots off the Carolina coast...with hopes that it helps set us up for success in 3 days.   The LP deepens quite well once heading toward the Northern Atlantic as it drops into the mid 70's Thursday night.  

70s…is this @Voyager forecast?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

18Z GFS, Jan 4th is fairly similar to 12Z as both streams stay separate with some very light snow over the scattered areas of PA while the southern wave scoots off the Carolina coast...with hopes that it helps set us up for success in 3 days.   The LP deepens quite well once heading toward the Northern Atlantic as it drops into the upper 960's Thursday night.  

Euro is 1/2"+ for that little appetizer before the big show. I'm hoping it overperforms to really get me fired up! Lol

• Haha 1