Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

3 hours ago, Atomixwx said:

I have two golden retrievers, one reposed, one still with us, both used the space between the shitter and the wall as their thunder buddy.

The living dog is probably the largest golden on record. He probably tips the scales at around 130 lbs. Remarkably he's not a fat dog. Watching him squeeze his big ass under and behind the can is hilarious.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

I may be speaking just for me, I may be speaking for many -- but I feel I need to see a picture of that. No dog of any size could do that in our bathroom. And a 130 lbs dog is same size as an adult woman. 

So the next time you get a chance, could you treat us to some laughs and take a picture to share with us? Please say yes!

This is what you choose to bed down in when you're too busy galavanting about from Broadway to Spring Training to Azerbaijan and don't see much use for actually reinforcing any one part of your home. 7b8bc07770edf7f8901117dfb6a6c203.jpg

• Haha 3

Assuming tomorrow is BN at MDT, a good bet I think, MDT will end up Met winter with 22 BN Days and 69 days AN.    Of those 69 AN days, 21 or almost one third were double digit departures.  No BN days were double digit departures.  This fact is putting my final Met Winter grade at D-.  It is saved from an F due to the sloppy snows adding up over the winter.   Snow wise it was a C type winter...Temp Wise if was whatever comes below F.

The previous winter had 24 BN Days and 66 AN days.  3 of the BN days were double digit and 26 AN days were double digit. 

• Thanks 1

A friend of mine outside Chicago says there were 11 tornadoes in his county overnight.
Makes sense. That cell was running riot from Cedar Rapids until Evanston. It looked like West Chicago was going to get a solid rogering at about 9 pm last night.