• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central PA Autumn 2023

1 hour ago, Jns2183 said:

At .60" in Camp hill. Mostly all In 3 hours. Probably get another 2-3 hours to put us at .90" then another 8 hours of drizzle. These things go like clockwork. Except you. You seemed to ended up in the narrow FU corridor that you are used to.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I am fine what I ended up with at .35".  Puts me well into the 20"+ range for the year...not 21 yet though.   Still the driest year ever in these parts I believe. The drizzle has been something though.  It started raining around 7AM and 6.5 of the 8 hours has been drizzle.   Hopefully more tonight. 

I am fine what I ended up with at .35".  Puts me well into the 20"+ range for the year...not 21 yet though.   Still the driest year ever in these parts I believe. The drizzle has been something though.  It started raining around 7AM and 6.5 of the 8 hours has been drizzle.   Hopefully more tonight. 
I would be mad if I got below 1/2". I just am in shock on how no matter the setup this year you get skrewed

14 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

I would be mad if I got below 1/2". I just am in shock on how no matter the setup this year you get skrewed

.35" is not screwed IMO.  And I think there is more to come.  Look at this depiction.  The M/D line was a primary cut off on this one.    One report of .13 more than me about 5 miles to my NW.  a lot more about 10 miles to my ENE.  But a lot less for some on the M/D line.   Check out the 70" figure in York.  

image.thumb.png.7a9d662cbcf2d56019d1f0c1fe830925.png