• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

18Z continues to wind down the prospect of heavy rain chances for Sunday.  The GFS has cut it back more than 50% and as most know, the GFS qpf maps are a smoothed depiction that does not account for the convective nature of the precip so this is a winners and losers look.  Here is the total rain through Tue from the GFS (not counting this evening). 

image.png.7a3615cf2760ee3711a9b71dcd41eee4.png

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

18Z continues to wind down the prospect of heavy rain chances for Sunday.  The GFS has cut it back more than 50% and as most know, the GFS qpf maps are a smoothed depiction that does not account for the convective nature of the precip so this is a winners and losers look.  Here is the total rain through Tue from the GFS (not counting this evening). 

image.png.7a3615cf2760ee3711a9b71dcd41eee4.png

Apply the Winter rules…”off hour run, so we toss!”

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Ugh you were royally screwed today. The Harrisburg peeps, I mean what more can be said. They have been crushing it lately. 

13 minutes ago, canderson said:

It’s weird to apologize for weather but I’m sorry. That is absolutely brutal. 

At least it’s not snow? 

We have a prominent poster who is worse off than I am.

Im sorry 

39 minutes ago, canderson said:

You calling Shiremanstown Camp Hill instead of Enola is like that old Radisson hotel in Camp Hill calling itself the Hershey whatever hotel it’s how called haha :D

Bro Enola is on the opposite side I'd be more linked to Mechanicsburg than Enola lol

High temp today here was 91.9.  High here yesterday was 93.2.  High on the 5th was also 93.2 while the high on the 4th was 90.0.  That's 4 in a row for me.  I'll have to go and check but I must be getting close to 10 days exceeding 90 this year.

Was treated to a pop up storm with heavy rain about 2 hours ago that quickly deposited 0.51".  For the first 7 days of this month my precip total  is 2.48".  All grass is solid green again.  YTD precip total up to 18.32", which is roughly about 3" below normal.  That's a 50% reduction in the YTD deficit from only a week ago.

• Like 3