• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Ides of March end of Winter 2023

41 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Our temp has stopped at 77 here as well.  It is quite gusty at 30-35 but we have gusted over 45 six times since New Years and over 50 three times.   Looking at the radar and the HRRR, I am worried I may get shut out. 

I wouldn’t mind getting shut out with severe weather.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Our temp has stopped at 77 here as well.  It is quite gusty at 30-35 but we have gusted over 45 six times since New Years and over 50 three times.   Looking at the radar and the HRRR, I am worried I may get shut out. 

Radar looks nothing like I would have expected. Numerous scattered cells all over western PA...I was assuming a one and done line but that doesn't seem to be the case.

• Like 1

I’m on the rooftop at Millworks and can see the cloud racing to the north. Very cool. I didn’t think we’d hear sever down here but surprised it somewhat collapsed so far west. It’ll regroup - if I was in NJ I’d be pretty worried. 

Meanwhile winds are starting to howl. 

8 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It's gotten very windy here over the past 15 minutes. Some of these gusts have to be in the 40s. 

A heavier shower move to my west and I had some winds back into the 30's but last night was worse at this point.  Down to 61 now.  6 more degrees in less than 30 min...some of it aided by downdrafts from the shower that missed us. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, canderson said:

Heavy rain but winds were only in upper 30s with that little storm. It is a hauling thought. Already sunny again. 

1 minute ago, paweather5 said:

Wow wish I could post the video, intense hail.

That cell that was west of Harrisburg has quickly grown into a line that extends from Schuylkill County southwest to the M/D line. I'm in the crosshairs shortly.