• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2022

4 minutes ago, canderson said:

Have outdoor concerts Friday and Saturday night. I'd rather not it be in a mudpit on the river. 

I bet.  Do not take any of my enthusiasm as wanting mud for you.  LOL.  But think between the chance of the low coming a bit farther north and afternoon convection, even if it does not, we could get some beneficial rain Sat.  If the low scoots out much farther south then not so much.    Fri night looks fairly safe I would think. 

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

MU says "okay bubbler, you win again"

The radar may be quiet this morning, but a disturbance rotating southward through PA will cause it to “light up” with scattered showers and #thunderstorms between 3-10 p.m. Locally heavy downpours, lightning, and wind gusts up to 40 mph will be the main threats.

Wow, he is really gung ho.    I am not trying to win I just want muh rains (for most of you as well).   Has he commented on the weekend chance? 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Speaking of showers, last night's GFS had a major cane striking Bermuda (direct hit) on 8/30. 

#Itshurricanetime arrives on 8/31 via ship...

Yea, hope that does not happen or your time away turns into a relief effort vs vaca.  It is still amazing how quiet the tropics are.  Mostly GFS one off's that disappear. 

11 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The GFS is especially wet starting next Monday and on through the rest of the run.  Summers back is broken as we head into Sept. Little in the way of AN temps before then.  All just LR GFS talk though. 

image.png.30b92df5faf3977d216ab608cc03d76a.png

Haven't looked but awesome I hope we don't pay for that in September and October. 

59 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The GFS is especially wet starting next Monday and on through the rest of the run.  Summers back is broken as we head into Sept. Little in the way of AN temps before then.  All just LR GFS talk though. 

image.png.30b92df5faf3977d216ab608cc03d76a.png

Check out Texas' weather next week. Downright March-ish which is wild considering what they've had. 

19 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

They were talking you up on TWC last night...throwing out stats on on much higer than normal your monsoon season has been. 

According to our local news, this is the 16th wettest monsoon since modern records started being used. If you go to NWS PHX and read our forecast discussion, they're very bullish on this upcoming weekend. 

And it's ridiculously humid today. Currently 97/71 here...

• Like 1